FOR SALE: 1957 (1000HP) Chevy Belair Custom…Complete fresh 4 year ground up restoration. This is a sight to see!!! Asking price is a fraction of the cost of build. :O
– Paint is a 2 layer pearl red flow coated with full car detailing and paint protection from Adelaide automotive detailing.
-Underbody was fully rubbed back and fully body dented and stone chipped protected.
– Blown 540 Shafiroff engine 8.8 Litre 1000 hp on dyno rear end!!!
– Custom shortened ford 9inch locker diff (3000hp)
– Turbo 400 trans with 3800 stall converter
– 3 1/2inch tail shaft
– Custom exhaust 3 1/2 inch ceramic coated
– Air ride suspension system with front sway bar
– Mini tubbed rear end with 20×12 rims and 18×8 rims front end
– Converted from left to right hand drive with a retro rack and pinion
– Custom big $$$ Stereo System
– Car is fully engineered and passed through Regency park with full SA Rego with number plates “BLOWN 57”
Much more detail available on request.
Selling for: $165,000
Located at Port Lincoln South Australia. Call Shannon on 0427831558
Images, video and details sent in by: Eze Rynne
275 RADIAL 1/4 MILE WORLD RECORD CASTLE HILL PERFORMANCE TWIN TURBO V8 RX3 6.77 @ 208 MPH. MORE VIDEOS TO COME
LS THE WORLD – Hoodies and Tees available here:https://fanspot.com.au/
Andrew’s Hasty Auto-Trans built VN Commodore runs a personal best pass at Heathcote. The supercharged LSA stroker V8 powered Holden will run even quicker given more track time.
1991 Holden VN Commodore Executive | VNPSI GM LSA V8 engine 416ci stroker by Flowcraft LSA 1.9L supercharger @ 16.5psi Powerglide trans by Hasty Auto-Trans TCE 3500rpm stall converter Borg Warner 28-spline diff E85 fuel, GM computer, MT 255mm radial tyres Power: 500+kW / 670+hp @ wheels Tuned by Vision Automotive Car built by Hasty Auto-Trans
The Atomic Performance Products Ford EF Falcon in action at Heathcote Raceway. The Ford is powered by an Atomic Barra forged engine package and boosted by a Precision 68/70 turbocharger making around 1100hp.
Atomic Performance Products
1996 Ford EF Falcon
Ford Barra Atomic 698GT-A engine package
Precision 68/70 turobcharger @ 29psi
Haltech EFI, E85 fuel
Powerglide 2-spd transmission
9in diff, 3.9:1 gears
Street Outlaws Syd Vs Melb, Heathcote Park Raceway, Australia – July 2017
INTERESTED TO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO RETROFIT A FORD BARRA ENGINE?
BARRA THE WORLD – Hoodies and Tees available here: https://fanspot.com.au/
This is officially the quickest WK2 Jeep in the WORLD! We couldn’t believe the size of the dang turbo hiding behind the rear bumper, that thing is massive! Better yet, this jeep is still running a factory motor and going high 10’s…that’s just insane! Considering how heavy this thing is, it’s impressive to see it going this fast down the drag strip.
Images Supplied by Mitch Stevens
Video Footage by 1320videos